PermSRAM™ is a versatile nonvolatile memory macro available on foundry standard CMOS platform covering process node of 180nm to 28nm and beyond. The series features wide varieties of nonvolatile memory functions 1) one-time programmable ROM and pseudo multi-time PROM incorporated with multi- page configuration, 2) wide memory size of 64bit to 512Kbit, 3) non-rewritable hardware safety lock for security code storage. The series has the actual performance of stable yield and highest reliability demonstrated by 300 million chip production.
- Security Code Storage
- Program Storage
- Analog Trimming
- Gamma Correction
- Memory Repair
- Feature Selection
- Patch Code
- Chip ID
- HDMI Decode
- Smallest Si area
- Tamper-resident by invisible charge trap memory mechanism
- Non-rewritable hardware safety lock
- No charge pump required in read operation
- Built-in-self-test circuit supports stress-free test environments.
- All bits fully testable with conventional test equipments
- Automotive grade data retention over 150 deg C.
IP Block Diagram